My Stories

Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.:P

Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Febuary,Snow, Valentines,. . . .JOKES

A new month has arrived and nothings better than welcoming it with a handfull of RIDDLES :)

In febuary, alot of events occur besides the snow. Theres Valentines, Ground hogs, and my Birthday!
Its been a long time since this blogg has been improved and i know alot of you left comments which im still reading! Soo as a tribute I made the background into a "pink theme". But if you dont like it i can improvise soo plz tell.

THE JOKES:    Note : if you are under the age of 11: hazards of brain torment, fustrations and sometimes tantrums. If they are too hard tell me ill put new riddles! The winners will be ammouced on the 12   GOOD LUCK!! PS your going too need it



THE RIDDLES:

99% of Harvard students will not get this, 87% of KINDERGARTENERS will get this withint SIX minutes(:

I turn polar bears white
and I will make you cry.
I make guys have to ###
and girls comb their hair.
I make celebrities look stupid
and normal people look like celebrities.
I turn pancakes brown
and make your champane bubble.
If you sqeeze me, I'll pop.
If you look at me, you'll pop.
Can you solve this riddle?


I can be flexible, I can be strong, but if you never use me, I will not have me very long. What am I?

What city has no people?


ANd this one is dumb but    Why was the baby ant so confused.




LOL if you answer one of these YOU WIN

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

hey hadia! i dont get em!

hadia's blog said...

thats the point!!

Krutika said...

Hadia, these do not make sense to me! Why are so hard?

Bijal said...

Hadia, i dont get this!!!!!!!=(

hadia's blog said...

hahahahah

Abi Amazing! said...

Hadia! This is sooo confusing

Abi Amazing! said...

I know It !!!!!! The answer is NOO

hadia's blog said...

wat abi why you tell grrr

Pageviews of my blog!!