My Stories

Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.:P

Monday, November 1, 2010

Listen up every one!

  Congrarulations to Apoorva,our weeks annual riddle-solver. You can on her blog by clicking her follower on my page. This is the new riddle. Here it goes



                  
  • I am not alive, but I grow; I don't have lungs, but I need air; I don't have a mouth, but water kills me. What am I?                                    and the last one

  • It happens once in a minute, twice in a week, and once in a year. What is it?



  •                      Hint the last riddle answer is a

                                                                                 Read,Write,Blog!!

    3 comments:

    Wonderful Wamia said...

    1)A plant; over-watering a plant can drown it.
    2) the answer is the letter 'e'

    Also, I thought I won the last riddle. Also you came in first for the Blog Decorating Contest!

    Vedhanth said...

    THESE ARE SO HARD! I WISH I KNEW THE ANSWER! THESE ARE HURTING MY BRAIN! PLEASE MAKE EASIER ONES! I FEEL LEFT OUT!

    hadia's blog said...

    Im sorry

    Pageviews of my blog!!