My Stories

Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.:P

Monday, November 15, 2010

THANKSGIVING_ NOVEMBER

The wind is blowing and golden crisp leaves are drifting in the cool autumn air. Now you must be wonderng why I am all poetic, well ITS NOVEMBER. The time of thanks and the begining of fall. Pretty soon our tables will be set with turkey and tasty food with family around the table. As a tribute to this month I am hosting a blog contest. The contest is that to decorate your blog with the theme of fall. You may use pictures from  anywhere and may do what you like. All teams are welcome. I know that Ihave people from other teams as followers so they may do that as well. The due date is November 25th.  Please as a comment write if you want to particpate so I can keep track.




Ps. This idea was inspired by Wamia. I have her as a follower but heres her link http://www.rainsremarkable.blogspot.com/     READ, WRITE, AND BLOGG!!! :)

3 comments:

Christine said...

What a great idea, Hadia! I love it! Remind me to show this to everyone in class. I'll mention this to Mr. Poole as well!

Anonymous said...

hey hadia! this was such a great post! i especially liked the part when you said november is poetic. this was so great that it made my post look soooooooo lame, no offence to myself. there was nothing wrong that clearly caught my eye and again, this was a great post.

-anika rahman

hadia's blog said...

hahah thanks

Pageviews of my blog!!