My Stories

Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.:P

Thursday, March 24, 2011

IT SPRING?

Hey everyone! I havent posted in a long long time! But i thought it would be nice to have a little" blog celebration" of SPRING!!
Obivously there is going to be a contest. Anyone with a blog in HJerbert Hoover can join( stinger, knights, rockets)

WAT YOU NEED_

A spring background
a post about spring
a tribute to spring  ( picture, slideshow, poem )
and lastly, you need to comment on this post so i know you are participating in this contest.


GOOD LUCK BLOGGERS!!!   GO DECOR!!!


READ WRITE AND BLOGG!!!

5 comments:

Wonderful Wamia said...

Nice idea Hadia! I'm definitely decorating my blog and doing a post on tulips.

Sarah's Blog said...

yep ok so Wamia on my list

Unknown said...

I am so beating you !!!!

OK Ill join!

Abi Amazing! said...

ps Abi is JEI!!

Wonderful Wamia said...

We'll see about that Abi!

Pageviews of my blog!!