My Stories

Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending.:P

Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Book of The Week


This week book is Percy Jackson, The Lightning Theif. A completed series by Rick Rodan, a wonderful author. In this story a boy named Percy is about to find the biggest suprise in his life. At first he was just a normal kid living in New York, until he went to the museum. He finds the truth, The olympian gods are still living and one of them is his father! When a problem occurs Percy's mother is taken away and the gods blame him for taking something from Olympus, something dangerous. Now its up to Percy to retrieve what was stolen and to find his mother back. Read to find out what happens next! I hope ou enjoyed. Stay tuned for next weeks book!!

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Dear Hadia, I read your blog and I think it is awesome that you have a blog all about reading. I know that I will looking at your blog regularly for the best books.

Sincerely Apoorva

Christine said...

I love the format of your blog! You have done an excellent job! You should link this to shelfari so that viewers of your blog can see what books you have read!

Pageviews of my blog!!